SANGHALINK TERMS OF SERVICE
We are a social network and online platform for SanghaLink.
Our services are designed to promote discourse for our members by enabling you and thousands of other LGBT teens to meet, exchange ideas, learn, and find opportunities in a network of trusted relationships.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our Services, including our websites, email notifications, applications, buttons, widgets, and our other covered services that link to these Terms (collectively, the “Services”), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content”). Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you reside in the United States, your agreement is with Sanghalink.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. Most content you submit, post, or display through the Sanghalink Services is public to the site by default and will be able to be viewed by other users.
2.1. Service Eligibility
Here are some promises you make to us in this Agreement:
You're eligible to enter into this Agreement and you are at least our “Minimum Age.” To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) you will only have one SanghaLink account, which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by SanghaLink from using the Services.
“Minimum Age” means 14 years old for the United States. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for SanghaLink to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your information) then the Minimum Age is such older age. The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 13. You may only use the Services in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
2.2. Your Membership
As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to:
(1) try to choose a strong password (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols);
(2) keep your password secure and confidential;
(3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups) and
(4) follow the law and the Dos and Don'ts below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse. Sanghalink cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
2.3 Notices and Service Messages
The Services that Sanghalink provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that Sanghalink provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Sanghalink may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
If we do provide notice of a change, you're okay with us using our websites, any related mobile apps, and email to provide you with important notices. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us.
If the contact information you provide isn't up to date, you may miss out on these notices.
2.4 Messages and Sharing
When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, mail and blogs. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., sharing to a group instead of your network, changing the default setting for content from public to a more restricted view, limiting your profile visibility, or not letting people know when you change your profile, or make recommendations). Note that other activities, such as applying for sending mail, are by default private, only visible to the addressee(s).
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to Sanghalink
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users. We'll honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content. You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your SanghaLink profile will be truthful. If content you have posted violates the law or anyone's rights (e.g., violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract), SanghaLink may be required by law to remove certain information or content.
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it. This license is a worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
1. You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
2. We will not include your content in advertisements to others without your separate consent.
3. We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
4. While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression. We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
5. Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change, suspend or end any Service prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
3.3. Other Content, Sites and Any Relate Apps
When you see or use others' content and information posted on our Services, it's at your own risk.
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We are not obligated to monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful on Sanghalink.
Under no circumstances will Sanghalink be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services. We're providing you notice about our intellectual property rights.
SanghaLink reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. SanghaLink reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if SanghaLink believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Don'ts).
SanghaLink reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, SanghaLink, and other SanghaLink trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with SanghaLink are trademarks or registered trademarks of SanghaLink. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Sanghalink, its users and the public.
4. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1. No Warranty
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, SANGHALINK (AND THOSE THAT SANGHALINK WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); AND (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4.2. Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW (AND UNLESS SANGHALINK HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT SUPERSEDES THIS AGREEMENT), SANGHALINK (AND THOSE THAT SANGHALINK WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OR CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE SANGHALINK EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID SANGHALINK, IF ANY, IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND SANGHALINK AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF SANGHALINK HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Sanghalink makes no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from the Sanghalink or through the Services, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Sanghalink are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Sanghalink of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
We can each end this Agreement anytime we want with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
1) Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
2) Members' rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
3) Sections 4 and 6 of this Agreement;
You can visit our Help Center to learn how to close your SanghaLink account.
6. Dispute Resolution
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in Texas courts, applying Texas law will govern any dispute relating to this Agreement and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the federal or state courts of Travis County, Texas, USA, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
We do our best to keep Sanghalink safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Sanghalink safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
You will not use Sanghalink to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Sanghalink has a zero tolerance for any behavior that puts people in danger, whether someone is organizing or advocating real-world violence or bullying other people.
7.1 Direct Threats
Sanghalink carefully review reports of threatening language to identify serious threats of harm to public and personal safety. We remove credible threats of physical harm to individuals. We also remove specific threats of theft, vandalism, or other financial harm.
7.2 Self Injury
Sanghalink does not allow the promotion of self-injury or suicide. We prohibit content that promotes or encourages suicide or any other type of self-injury, including self-mutilation and eating disorders. People can, however, share information about self-injury and suicide that does not promote these things.
7.3 Bullying and Harassment
Sanghalink does not tolerate bullying or harassment. We allow you to speak freely on matters and people of public interest, but remove content that appears to purposefully target private individuals with the intention of degrading or shaming them. This content includes, but is not limited to:
1) Pages that identify and shame private individuals,
2) Images altered to degrade private individuals,
3) Photos or videos of physical bullying posted to shame the victim,
4) Sharing personal information to blackmail or harass people, and
5) Repeatedly targeting other people with unwanted friend requests or messages.
7.4 Criminal Activity
Sanghalink prohibits the use of our Services to facilitate or organize criminal activity that causes physical harm to people, businesses or animals, or financial damage to people or businesses. We will work with law enforcement when we believe there is a genuine risk of physical harm or direct threats to public safety.
We also prohibit you from celebrating any crimes you’ve committed.
7.5 Sexual Violence and Exploitation
Sanghalink removes content that threatens or promotes sexual violence or exploitation. This includes the sexual exploitation of minors, and sexual assault. To protect victims and survivors, we also remove photographs or videos depicting incidents of sexual violence and images shared in revenge or without permissions from the people in the images.
Our definition of sexual exploitation includes solicitation of sexual material, any sexual content involving minors, threats to share intimate images, and offers of sexual services. Where appropriate, we refer this content to law enforcement. Offers of sexual services include prostitution, escort services, sexual massages, and filmed sexual activity.
7.6 Offline Considerations
The overwhelming majority of Sanghalink users are trustworthy and well-intentioned. Nevertheless, please take the same common sense precautions online as you would offline.
When meeting someone for the first time, please remember to:
• Insist on a public meeting place like a cafe.
• Do not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home.
• Tell a friend or family member where you're going.
• Take your cell phone along if you have one.
• Consider having a friend accompany you.
• Trust your instincts.
Taking these simple precautions helps make Sanghalink safer for everyone.
If you ever receive hurtful or abusive messages or posts on your profile page you have options. Depending on how serious the situation is, you can ignore it, ask the person to stop, unfriend or block the person, or tell your parents, a teacher, a counselor, GSA school representative, law enforcement or another adult you trust. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect.
Be sure to always report abusive content—whether it’s on your profile page, or someone else’s. You can also report inappropriate Pages, Groups, Events and fake or impostor profiles. (Remember that reporting is confidential, so no one will know who made the report.)
8. SanghaLink “DOs” and “DON’Ts.”
You agree that you will:
· Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
· Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
· Use your real name on your profile;
· Use the Services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
· Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
· Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field;
· Use an image that is not your likeness for your profile or use of an image that you have no proprietary ownership of;
· Create a false identity on SanghaLink;
· Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
· Misrepresent your identity;
· Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
· Invite people you do not know to join your network;
· If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
· Use or attempt to use another's account;
· Harass, abuse or harm another person;
· Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
· Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
· Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
· Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others);
· Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
· Violate the intellectual property or other rights of SanghaLink, including, without limitation, using the word “SanghaLink” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL;
· Use SanghaLink invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
· Create or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” fraud or other similar practice or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by SanghaLink;
· Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
· Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
· You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Sanghalink.
· Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services;
· Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
· Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
· Copy or use the information, content or data on SanghaLink in connection with a competitive service (as determined by SanghaLink);
· Copy, modify or create derivative works of SanghaLink, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by SanghaLink);
· Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
· Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by SanghaLink without our express consent
· Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
· Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a SanghaLink Group or any other feature of the Services, without SanghaLink consent;
· Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
· Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from SanghaLink without the consent of SanghaLink;
· Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
· Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information;
· Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
· Monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
· Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
· Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by SanghaLink;
· Override any security feature of the Services;
· Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or.
9. Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. Complaints concerning content posted by our Members should be forwarded to us as directed in Section 11.
10. General Terms
10.1 Waiver and Severability
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that SanghaLink has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that SanghaLink may assign this Agreement to an affiliate or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
10.2 Entire Agreement
We may revise these Terms from time to time, the most current version will always be at students.sanghalink.org. If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you via e-mail to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
11. How to Contact Us
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us online at:
or by Mail at:
3267 Bee Cave Road Suite 107-279
Austin, Texas 78746
If you live in the United States, your information is controlled by Sanghalink 3267 Bee Cave Road Suite 107-279. Irrespective of which country you supply information from, you authorize Sanghalink to use your information where Sanghalink operates.
Information Collection and Use
Tip: We collect and use your information below to provide our Services and to measure and improve them over time.
Basic Account Information: When you create or reconfigure an account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, email address, or phone number. On the Sanghalink, your name and username are listed to the Sanghalink membership including on your profile page and in search results, and you can use either your real name or a pseudonym.
Contact Information: You may use your contact information to customize your account or enable Services, for example, for login verification. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services, to market to you, to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse, and to help others find your account. You may use your settings for email notifications to control notifications you receive from the Sanghalink Services. You may also unsubscribe from a notification by following the instructions contained within the notification or the instructions on our website. Your privacy settings control whether others can find you on the Sanghalink Services.
Your networks and connections: We collect information about the people and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them, such as the people you communicate with the most or the groups you like to share with.
Additional Information: You may provide us with profile information to use on the Sanghalink Services, such as a short biography, your location, your website, or a picture. If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. Providing the additional information described in this section is entirely optional.
Posts, Following, Lists and other Public Information: Our Services are primarily designed to help you share information with the Sanghalink community. Most of the information you provide us through the Sanghalink Services is information you are asking us to share with the Sanghalink community. Your information includes the messages you submit to the Sanghalink community; the metadata provided with post, and many other bits of information that result from your use of the Sanghalink Services. Our default is almost always to make the information you provide through the Sanghalink Services available to the Sanghalink community for as long as your account is not deleted, but we generally give you settings or features, like direct messages, to make the information more private if you want. When you share information or content like photos, videos, and links via the Services, you should think carefully about what you are posting to the Sanghalink community.
Location Information: Sanghalink may receive information about your location. For example, you may choose to publish your location in your posts and in your Sanghalink profile. You may also tell us your location when you set your trend location on students.sanghalink.org. We may also determine location by using other data from your device, such as precise location information from GPS, information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device, or your IP address. We may use and store information about your location to provide features of our Services and to improve and customize the Services, for example, with more relevant content like local trends, stories, and suggestions for people to follow
Links: Sanghalink may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
Log Data: When you use our Services, we may receive information (“Log Data”) such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications, or through other means. We may also receive Log Data when you click on, view or interact with links on our Services. Sanghalink uses Log Data to provide, understand, and improve our Services. If not already done earlier, for example, as provided below for Widget Data, we will either delete Log Data or remove any common account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after a maximum of 18 months.
User Consent or Direction: We may share or disclose your information at your direction. Other users may share or disclose information about you, such as when they mention you, share a photo of you, or tag you in a photo. Your privacy settings control who can tag you in a photo on the Sanghalink Services.
Accessing and Modifying Your Personal Information: If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools and account settings to access, correct, or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
Data Retention: We keep your information for as long as your account is active or as needed. For example, we may keep certain information even after you close your account if it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce this agreement. We may retain personal information, for a limited period of time, if requested by law enforcement.
Security: We have implemented security safeguards designed to protect the personal information that you provide in accordance with industry standards. Access to your data on our Services is password-protected, and data such as credit card information is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the Services. To protect any data you store on our servers, we also regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication with other Members are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. Please help keep your account safe by using a strong password.
You can request that your Sanghalink account be deleted. To do so, please email the system administrator at email@example.com. Your request will be logged and your account will be deleted. When your account is deleted, it cannot be restored and all of your information will be permanently removed from the site (profile, posts, etc.).
Our Policy Towards Children: Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.